GijzenDMA processes your personal data in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. We provide a complete package of services to optimally help you to become a data-driven organization. We consider it of great importance to handle your privacy and personal data with care. In this Privacy Statement we explain how GijzenDMA handles this and what your rights are.
Any information about an identified or identifiable natural living person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Applicability of this Privacy Statement:
This Privacy Statement applies to all persons for whom GijzenDMA processes personal data:
- Visitors to our website;
- (Potential) Clients of GijzenDMA;
- Recipients of our newsletters and other mailings;
- Participants in training courses of GijzenDMA;
- Third parties who communicate with GijzenDMA.
We process the following personal data:
- Contact details that you have provided to us yourself (such as name, e-mail address, telephone number) and the data that you provide to us for the benefit of your case;
- Information regarding your visit to our website or personal data generated while reading digital newsletters (for example, IP address);
- Information that we have derived from other sources, such as information on business social media platforms and the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce. Our website also contains hyperlinks to websites of other parties (such as our business partners). GijzenDMA is not responsible for any information or content on such websites. If you want to know how the other parties handle personal data, view their privacy statements.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- The execution of an agreement for the provision of services (such as training and advice) and products in the field of data management and analytics and the declaration for work performed;
- Maintaining contact and communicating with you;
- marketing activities such as sending newsletters;
- Improving the quality of our services (such as improving the website);
- Evaluating a training (for example by means of evaluation forms).
Gijzen DMA processes your personal data on the basis of the following processing grounds:
- Consent (you can always withdraw it);
- Performance of or with a view to concluding an agreement for the provision of services;
- Legitimate interest (for example to improve the quality of our services or to invite you to a training);
- Compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject or otherwise permitted by law under data protection law.
Security of your data:
GijzenDMA takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. If you would like more information about the security of your personal data, we ask you to contact us via the contact form.
Sharing your personal data:
It may sometimes be necessary to engage other service providers (processors) for the processing of your personal data. We require the processor to undertake to process the data only on behalf of GijzenDMA, with due observance of GijzenDMA’s instructions and to take appropriate security measures in order to keep the personal data strictly confidential, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. GijzenDMA will conclude a processing agreement with these processors that meets the requirements of the GDPR.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, GijzenDMA also provides personal data to third parties with whom we work in certain cases. Parties with whom we may share data include: Our service providers, for example for the management or hosting of services and/or technology support for the services we provide and other business partners. Transfer only takes place for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement. Third parties thus only have access to the personal data that are necessary for the performance of their specific tasks. GijzenDMA does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes and GijzenDMA does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Duration of storage:
GijzenDMA does not store your personal data longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement. When we no longer need your information, we will take all reasonable steps to remove it from our systems.
We will respect your rights under applicable law and you can make various requests to GijzenDMA regarding your personal data. Under applicable law, you can, among other things:
- Request information about your stored data (the right of access);
- Obtain rectification of incorrect data or, taking into account the processing purposes, request the completion of incomplete data (the right to rectification and completion);
- Request erasure of your personal data (the right to be forgotten);
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data (the right to restriction of processing);
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party (the right to data portability);
- Object to data processing (the right to object).
Changes and updates to this Privacy Statement:
From time to time Gijzen DMA may update or change this Privacy Statement. Therefore, regularly consult this Privacy Statement.
Cookies are placed for the proper technical functioning of this website. This is permitted by law. These do not collect personal data, but serve for the technical operation of the web applications. We ask for your explicit permission for all other cookies.
You can accept the cookies by clicking on: “OK”. If you want to disable cookies, click on “Settings”.
Complaints and/or questions:
We would like to point out the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. We would appreciate it if you first want to send your complaint to GijzenDMA via the contact form. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data or if you want to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com.